This post is about Latest Blouse Designs for Cotton sarees, Silk sarees, Net sarees, and Wedding & Party wear Sarees collections 2019.
When the occasion is coming up and it’s time to dress Indian, nothings more classic, stylish and sensual than a saree.
Choosing a saree is not the only thing that matters to get a perfect saree dress up done. The major role is played the saree blouse design, what suits the saree, the saree draping style, the occasion.
Let’s get started with picking out best saree blouse design for different purposes and what matches saree kinds from fabrics and occasions.
फैंसी ब्लाउज डिजाइन – Wedding Saree Blouse Design 2019
- Adding a subtle look with a brocade blouse in gold, red, blue is something that would add grace to the whole saree complementing the heavy look saree.
- If your saree is a perfect balanced combination of designer work placement. then you need to keep the pattern of the blouse sober from neckline to sleeveless and let only the work look stunning.
- Designer Wedding Saree blouses, say in new cuts and patterns from back neck style to the front neck or the length of the waistline is what will make it elegant.
- Silk blouse for wedding saree are always the desi choice. New trend to top on a wedding saree which is just so sheer and classy to complement the silk blouse either in woven designs, plain or prints.
- When selecting a wedding saree blouse design, not that if the saree border is heavy, go for a simple basic neckline from rounds, u-shape, sweetheart shape or broad necklines.
- Sleeves can go as per the trending style or keep it simple with a cap sleeve, half sleeve or ¾th sleeve blouse design.
Latest फैंसी ब्लाउज डिजाइन for party wear sarees
- The latest trend goes on vice versa styled blouse and saree, printed blouse design with plain saree or printed saree with plain blouse.
- Party blouse designs normally have a classy edge to the look with fabric in rich textures from silk raw silk, net or lace net fabrics.
- Boat neck lines blouse design, close neck blouse design, collar neck blouse design, deep back neck blouse designs. Back tie up blouse designs are some of the most trending necklines.
- The semi transparent blouse design is so famous, either in plain net or lace and sweetheart neck cover in. Embroidered embellished work on blouse neckline or shoulder is just the statement look for parties.
- The new look of crop top saree blouses have been statement and edgy too. Pairing a silk plain mid waist saree blouse or crop top blouse design is simply a wow with the young crowd.
Latest फैंसी ब्लाउज डिजाइन for Cotton Sarees
- Best option is to go sober, plain without embroideries or even sober hues with these sarees.
- Cotton saree blouse designs can go traditional with adding contrast colors especially dark toned are better than lighter as it shows richness.
- The blouse back neck designs for cotton sarees can be round, deep round, a normal closed neck and also u shaped or square. But the back knot style is not appropriate for this one here.
- Collar neck blouse in cotton blouse looks classic and can work for designer wear sarees too.
- Go for silk blouse with cotton saree which are made for festive occasions, it adds the luster effect to the whole look.
- Sober print blouse design is a great substitute for cotton saree to the work blouses as it gives enough statement look, only when you harmonize the prints and colours.
Latest Blouse design for Net Sarees
- The saree is already sheer and stunning, yet you can pair a net blouse, in the two neckline concepts of net and under inner look.
- Net sarees look stunning with silk work blouse designs. Go for plain silk saree blouse or also woven design silk.
- Add more grace with work butta on net blouse design. blouse back designs for net sarees normally are enhanced with butta work, neckline work or different patterns.
- Velvet blouses with net sarees are simply elegant for parties and weddings as well. Contrast velvet saree blouse is a good choice for net sarees.
Latest Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees
- You can pair a silk saree with a silk blouse depending on the look of the saree. Bridal saree blouse neck designs are simply heavy and have work detail on the silk blouses or brocade blouses.
- Blouse neck designs for silk sarees need to be elegant and basic for the type of texture it has. Round neck, u neck, sweet heart shape neck lines also works.
- Back neck blouse designs for silk sarees can be a bit more designer by bowed pattern, buttoned up, deep neck back design and also have work on the back blouse design.
- Go for plain silk blouses, net blouses as a designer concept, or brocade is your top choice.
- Sleeve patterns with silk sarees can be puffed sleeves, cap sleeves, elegant sleeveless blouse, elbow sleves or even half sleeves.
- You can experiment with any kind of colour from basic gold silk blouse for silks saree, or contrasts, or even same tone blouse as long as it has the gold and luster look.
- Below are some blouse designs for silk sarees
Latest Blouse designs for Pattu Saree
- Pick basic neckline patterns in silk blouses from cotton silk, silk, raw silk or chanderi silk. This will be a good match with the saree design type in plain solid color.
- Mostly half sleeves look good with pattu saree blouse design, with the broad golden border on hem edge.
- Back pattern can range from keyhole neckline, broad neckline, v-neckline, square or even round neckline design.
These are some of the best blouse designs to match the sarees from fabric type to the occasion type. SO now you can never go wrong matching a new readymade blouse with your saree.
Please share your views in comment.